Saturday, March 19, 2011

How to make extra income with ooPic Raptors.

Scott just sent me this and asked that I release it to the world.

Yes, you can make money with an ooPIC Raptor. You can bet I am signed up. I think this is a great idea and great way to involve all different levels of users in the ooPics' conquering of the world.

For now, Scott has asked me to keep a list of interested parties... so, if you are interested in talking about this further, shoot me an email and I will add you to the list.

Follow the below link to a .pdf file:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B48hdgLTf_ZWZTUzMTQ0ZDQtNjg3Ni00ZGJmLWEwZGYtZjgxYzhjMWJkYWNi&hl=en

3 comments:

  1. I tried to follow the link but it says I don't have permission to view the document.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue, has this docuemtn been pulled?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't seem to figure this one out guys... I will backend the document to my website in a day or two then update the links.

    Sorry.

    Ted

    ReplyDelete