Saturday, March 19, 2011

SPECIAL DEAL FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS!

OK, Scott and I worked out a few last minute details and are jointly going to provide a grab bag to the first 100 Blog followers that buy an ooPic-32 Raptor when they are released fro PRE-SALES. If the grab bag goods hold out we will hook up even more followers.

Rules -
1 - Must be a FOLLOWER of this Blog. Meaning, if I look to my right and you are not on the list then you are not a follower. Couldn't be more simple...
2 - Must purchase an ooPic 32 Raptor when they are released for PRE-SALES.

What you are going to receive -
A grab bag filled from the personal electronics / robotics supplies of Scott and I.
Your grab bag will have at least $ 10.00 USD worth of useful and usable components. I tested this today and the bag I made up was much closer in value to $20.00 USD retail...
LOL We are not telling you whats inside just yet... but think LEDs, Buttons, Switches, Resistors, Caps etc..

BECOME A ooPIC-32 Raptor BLOG FOLLOWER NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment